Thursday, January 29, 2009

my 25

So I'm on facebook and everyone is tagging people to fill out 25 facts about themselves, here is what I came up with.

1. I really love old men. I think of them as my grandpa, who is adorable, and I want to hug them whenever I see one.
2. I don't like coffee and only buy caffeine free soda because I don't want to be addicted to caffeine.
3. I miss the old days and I'm not even 25. I miss high school cheerleading, talking on the phone for hours, and caring so much about what I was going to wear to school.
4. I like to bake sweets mostly because I like to eat them.
5. I think I'm OCD. I must check every time I leave the house to make sure things are unplugged and the doors are locked.
6. I do not do germs. I hate public restrooms with a vengeance and always have hand sanitizer with me, I even use it after shaking peoples hands in church. I'm dreading the day I have to take my children into public restrooms.
7. I obsessed with cleaning my house, bathrooms in particular. My husband tells me that I have a problem, but again I blame it on OCD and fear of people thinking my house is unclean.
8. I'm very opinionated and I usually have no problem telling people what I think. I have learned to bite my tongue on some things but sometimes I feel the need to tell people how I feel.
9. I can't decide what I want to be when I "grow up". I always dreamed of being married and having children and that's what I'm doing.
10. Infertility was one of the hardest things I had to personally deal with as well as losing my dad when I was 15.
11. I try to assemble things just because my dad was very good at building things, so it's the closest I'll ever get to his skill level.
12. I love our dog Louie, but I wish he would bark at noises more to scare people.
13. I'm super scared when I at home by myself or even if someone is there with me. I jump at every noise and wish my house had some protective area so no one could get in.
14. I have a fear that I will be harmed by a nasty man - rape, assault, murder, etc. I don't know why, but I keep telling Chris I need a taser to carry around to prevent this from happening.
15. I worry I might have a heart attack at a young age because I'm so jumpy. I also worry that I will get cancer.
16. I love my family. I didn't always agree with them, but as I have gotten older I have become much closer with them.
17. I really love the idea "Pay it Forward". I always want to do it to someone in a drive-thru, but I'm scared they will have order like 20 things and won't reciprocate the kind gesture to someone else.
18. I would like to get another tattoo, but I can't decide what I want.
19. I want to get in great shape after I have Taylor because I scared I will end up old and fat.
20. I want to move away from here, but I wish my family could go with me.
21. I want my husband to stay in the Army, but I don't ever want him to deploy. (Selfish I know.)
22. My lips are addicted to chapstick and I always ask my husband when I put some on if he needs any.
23. I want to volunteer but I feel like I don't have enough time on the weekends as is.
24. I'm currently trying to read the Bible in 90 days (don't worry it's a shortened version). I'm on day 3 and have been trying to read it for about 3 weeks.
25. I miss my Army wife friends that have moved away - Marcy, Brooke, and Sabra in particular.

It was harder than I thought, but once I came up with 25 I definitely could have kept going. Feel free to post your own list of 25.

No comments: