Wednesday, December 10, 2008

mad at the world




Sorry for the small picture again, but if you click on it I'm sure it will enlarge. If I remembered to scan it at home instead of work then it would look a lot nicer. That's our baby girl apparently irritated because if I'm not mistaken she's flicking us off. I can't blame her though, the ultrasound tech was not pleasant and I was in a bad mood due to having to try and get her to move around to see her spine.
My husband has started the trip home today, yay! They are on a bus returning from Fort Polk, so he should be home sometime tomorrow morning, although I won't see him until I get off of work. I have tried to super clean the house while he's gone so that he can see that he's the one who makes it so messy and I was a bit bored and lonely and needed something to occupy my time.
I'm very excited for Christmas, as usual and have finished my shopping about a week ago. The only problem I have is not telling people what I got them or making Chris open presents early! Only 15 more days, hopefully I can make it that long, although I have already asked him if he would like to have his Christmas stocking when he gets home. :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I have such a hard time not telling people what I got them - Lori will tell you that I usually ask her at least 10 times before Christmas if she wants to know what I got her.